If you need help and guidance to complete or deliver a project, our smart/consult service is for you. Whether you’re looking to change, transition or transform your business – or for help recovering a specific project or business area – we’ll work as an extended part of your team; accelerating progress, embedding good practices, and optimising business performance. Crucially, we’ll ensure that the change we deliver has lasting benefits: our legacy is our reputation.
- Experienced project management and leadership
- Hands-on delivery expertise, from fine-tuning through to total transformation
- Genuine collaboration and a passion for knowledge-transfer
- A shared-risk approach: we commit to delivering exactly what you’ve specified.
- The outcome you want
- A more streamlined, more productive business
- Practical know-how that can be reinvested into your business
- More time to focus on other business priorities.
How it works
Having an initial discussion will help you, and us, identify the best approach. We might agree that you need a project team embedded into your business to build the plan and/or handle the delivery. Or, we might identify that you only need one or two key people to ‘lead the way’. Our team has a wide and varied skillset, so we can ensure we pencil in the right people to achieve the outcome you want. Next, we’ll agree on a proposal for the way forward, including your timeframe and any milestones or targets we need to hit along the way. We can either work on-site with you (Covid-19 restrictions permitting), or we can work remotely – or a combination; whichever suits you best. Once we’ve agreed what ‘great’ looks like for you, we’re ready to get going.
Read about the impact smart/consult has made for our clients – browse our case studies below.